- I commend the U.S. military’s decision to give Osama a respectful burial at sea. The corpse, as per Islamic tradition, was washed three times and wrapped in a white cloth before being buried.
- During Obama’s speech, Twitter saw its greatest ever traffic at 5000 tweets per second
- This will only complicate things further as Al-Qaeda and other extremist organizations seek retaliation. I come to question whether or not the world is better off with bin Laden dead.
- Again, the reaction of celebratory revenge enrages me. Despite Osama’s evil and detestable actions, that does not qualify that we deny him basic human dignity and respect.
- The saying that anyone “deserves to die” is just plain disgusting.
And that’s my two cents. How about yours?