About a week ago, Convent and Stuart Hall, my high-school, held a special event titled The Darwin Project. Where a set of five panelists visited to give presentations on evolutionary controversy and the possibility of harmony between the opposing viewpoints. Here are photos from the event.
There were five panelists.
- Dr. Francisco Alaya: Biologist and Philosopher at U.C. Irvine
- Father George Coyne: Former Director of Vatican Observatory
- Peter Hess: Faith Project Director at National Center for Science Education
- Leslea Hlusko: Associate Professor of Integrated Biology at UC Berkeley
- Stanley Pruissner: Nobel Prize winning Neurologist and Biochemist
I was planning to have video content on this blog post. But my slow upload rate prevented me from having it up on time. As a result, I will have the videos up on a later date.