Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from My Back Pages: Question the Answers!

Yes, I do understand that this blog, being a one-man project, does not have a huge staff contributing content to it. Still, there is a multitude of people that I would like to acknowledge who have worked behind-the-scenes for the improvement of this site. This site has been around for nearly a year and a half and has witnessed tremendous growth in popularity and content quality. I would like to give thanks to the following people for helping me with this blog, I could not have possibly done it without you.

Diego Otero-Caldwell, Alex Hillan and Michael Kreher for contributing reblog content and quotes. Expect to see these people later in the blogosphere.

Joshua Wretzel, Lisa Turner and Scott Roos for making me think in logical and different ways. Without you, My Back Pages: Question the Answers could have become just another generic personal journal

Daniel Kutznetzov, Diego Otero-Caldwell, Sean Patrick, Jackie Myers, Jack Taylor, Whole Wheat Toast, Alex Hillan, Kirill Volchinsky, Michael Kreher, Vincent Wong and Roger Troiani for giving me encouragement and support throughout this entire endeavor as well as reading nearly every post that I have put out throughout all this time. My friends and fans, all of you have made my life worth living.

Whole Wheat Toast for introducing me to the concept of blogging altogether, as well as several other publishing technologies including Twitter, Flickr and Youtube.

the roundtable for publishing my work and thereby allowing me to reach out to new audiences.

An Unknown Number of influential people who have made their mark on me and my work, including, but not limited to Chris McCandless, John Lennon, Banksy, Valve Software, David Anderegg, Siddartha, Timothy Patrick McCarthy, my family, Streetlight Manifesto, Charles Darwin, J.D. Salinger, Lorraine Hansberry, Ayn Rand, Justin Walsh, Lao Tzu, Shigeru Miyamoto, 2D Boy, Diego Otero-Caldwell, Gordon Freeman, Sean Patrick, Tal-Ben Shahar, Rene Descartes, Jean-Paul Sartre, Sergio Vasquez, Shannon Halkyard, Thoreau, Harvey Milk, Scott Young, Cal Newport, Tynan, Karl Marx, Bob Dylan, Peter Mundy, Russell Shorto and of course, Link. All of you have made your marks on my life, enriching me and making me a better person. I love you all and give you my sincere gratitude.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: